Join us in our quest to become Best on Water
BW Tankers is a leading ship owner and operator with a substantial fleet of product tankers. The Company has a solid history in competent chartering, operations and technical management to offer customers the best solution to their transportation needs. BW Tankers is a joint venture formed by BW Group and PAG (Pacific Alliance Group), and owns a fleet of more than 50 product tankers in the LR2, LR1 and MR segments including newbuildings. The Company has a global presence with offices in Singapore, Copenhagen and Houston.
Embark on a career with one of the world’s leading product tanker companies. Join us as:
FINANCE MANAGER (FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS)
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Oversee the timely and accurate preparation and consolidation of all quarterly / monthly Management Reports
- Lead the Annual Budget process
- Prepare and review the semi-annual Financial Projections
- Perform general review and analysis of all other relevant management / operational financial information
- Develop and manage the company’s Forecast and Cash Flow Model
- Key liaison with BW Tankers and BW Group Financial Reporting teams (as well as Commercial/Technical etc.) on all financial-related matters impacting their business (e.g. budgeting, cost control, explaining financial performance)
- Develop and continuously improve internal financial planning & analysis guidelines, processes and documentation for the Company
- Oversee the follow-up of action items stemming from all Internal Audit reviews
- Finance system support lead to ensure that all finance IT applications are able to meet business needs.
- Work with IT department to oversee the operation of all existing finance IT applications and systems, including ERP system, reporting tools and consolidation application.
- Business project manager to work with IT department on new finance application implementation or system enhancements from design to go-live.
Ideal candidate : qualifications and requirements
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline
- Professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA etc.) preferred
- Strong controlling experience with minimum 8 years experience in a similar role
- Highly numerical with a keen eye for analysis and details as well as advanced excel modelling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, highly responsive and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving ability
- Able to be operationally hands-on and strategic at the same time
- An understanding of the shipping industry will be an advantage
If you meet the requirements of the above position, please email your detailed resume in MS Word format stating your current, expected remuneration and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application, please state the ’Job Title’ as shown above in your subject heading.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.